School of Economic Science
Socrates is quoted to say:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    School of Economic Science - Study Forums Forum Index -> Plato Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plato DNA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality."

--Bruce Lee
Plato DNA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well put and great example, especially considering this is the School of Economic Science Plato Forum. I was not the one who started this post 'Socrates is quoted to say', my Bruce Lee quote was just a response to the original author of this post. For some reason all his comments were deleted. However, I like how you say 'Plato's ideas never seem to date'. Almost all of his ideas are timeless, its just that our understanding of them is very limited. Most people researching the past have a tendency to think we are smarter or better now, but that is defintely not the case. So whats with the stuff at the bottom of your post? What does learning spanish online have to do with Plato? And was Plato a big fan of bomber jackets....or what is that? A Plato forum is no place for advertising!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jason, for pointing out the ad. sneaking in under the Trojan horse of a Plato 'truism' (probably cut and pasted from an on-line dictionary!). I had to get rid of the whole mail as the offending part refused to be extracted from the rest of post.
Site Admin

PS Ronald, (bless him!) for some reason deleted all his mails from the forum, causing many strange gaps in the flow of the threads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    School of Economic Science - Study Forums Forum Index -> Plato Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: