School of Economic Science
The Blueprint by Mark Braund

Post new topic   Reply to topic    School of Economic Science - Study Forums Forum Index -> Economics Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonie Humphreys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: The Blueprint by Mark Braund Reply with quote

I was about to send my ha'penny worth into the Four Horsemen (or rather Renegade Economist) website when I came across an ad for this which distracted me. It’s a new book just out by one of the author’s of the ‘Four Horsemen – Survival Manual’, Mark Braund, called ‘The Blueprint’ about a heroine called ‘Helen George’ (believe it or not!) who is about to save the world – or can she?! Stay tuned.....!

Here is the blurb from the back of the book:

The Blueprint by Mark Braund

The year is 2023 and one woman holds the future of humankind in her hands. As the world lurches from crisis to catastrophe, Helen George has two years to come up with a workable plan for a new world order.

But the odds are stacked against her. Not only must she battle the combined assault of vested interests, the media and the security services, her efforts are also hampered by the indiscretions of her colleagues.

The Blueprint has massive popular support, but some people will stop at nothing to prevent it being implemented. Will Helen get the backing of world leaders at the final summit in Berlin or will the world be thrown into deeper turmoil by forces unknown?

I’ve just ordered it and will review it in due course. Sounds like fun....!

Leonie
Nina Nicol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Blueprint Reply with quote

Blueprint is a photographic print on light sensitive sheets especially for copying maps, mechanical drawings and architects' plans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    School of Economic Science - Study Forums Forum Index -> Economics Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: