School of Economic Science
Wendy Brown, Neoliberalism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    School of Economic Science - Study Forums Forum Index -> Economics Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Andrade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Wendy Brown, Neoliberalism Reply with quote

New member, first post.

I like this video and I'm going to read the author's book, as well as Thomas Picketty

Wendy Brown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMMJ9HqzRcE&list=PLmtuEaMvhDZZdzNz-Cugw8a_7bo05nxjV&index=1

I feel that everyone needs an ongoing, lifelong, broad based, and liberal education.

I also feel that the middle-class family is one of the most severe arenas of injustice and abuse, and that this is extremely unexplored, and usually without redress.

And it is made worse in the United States because there is no real prohibition on disinheritance, so this actually promotes scapegoating and it also silences survivors.

And I like P. D. Ouspensky.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    School of Economic Science - Study Forums Forum Index -> Economics Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: